Monday, July 30, 2012

Tbb is playing games with his momma head

Well we are now 1 week and 5 days from baby Burton's due date. I have been going to the doctor once a week for the past 3 weeks. My first weekly appointment the doctor checked me, and gave us some great news... I was 80% effaced and 1 cm. the next visit I was still measuring 80% but was a + 1 and -3 station. Now I had no idea what any of that meant, so I came home and looking in my handy dandy play by play book. Well the -3 explains the intense crotch pain.

It's been so fun preparing to be a mother. It's crazy what all has changed in the little less than a year Kevin and I have been married. I like my quite in the car, I used to always want music and want it load, I am super paranoid about other drivers. I never noticed really how careless some people are. Texting while driving you should be treated like a drunk driver (that's my feelings) see my friends having babies is making this more real for me. I just have a hard time thinking he will be so small.

Bauer, mommy and daddy are ready for you to bless there lives. The lord has a plan and we couldn't be happier to be a part of such a great part of it. The nervousness has subsided for the most part, now I just want to hold him, look in his baby eyes and know that I have done 1 of 2 things right! Marring Kevin was the 1st and being blessed to have Bauer come to us is the 2nd. Thanks God for seeing what I couldn't.

Well that's our update for today, I wish I was a better writer so I could keep this better updated but I'm good at other things ;)

Love to All!
KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment