Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Days are slowing down.. Dragging

Well there is now 10 days till baby gets here or at least 10 days I'm willing to wait. It's like a really messed up Christmas you know the best presents are coming but you don't know when, you just know soon. What the heck! Lol. Bauer will find out that his mama likes to be the surpriser... :D he is for sure moving lots and keeps me assured he is there which is a great comfort! We have a Doctors appointment tomorrow where dr Donna Bennett will let us know I'd anything has changed, or progressed. I have had a few times I loss my breath but that's it, nothing killer like very one says will happen. I guess I should be thankful!! I would love to have this silly goose ASAP so I can get feeling good for all the fun family stuff. Well that's today's update, wait wait I don't wanna leave big daddy out, he is working hard as heck and being so sexy doing it! I am beyond blessed to 1 be married to a man like him, 2 to have a sweet baby with him, 3 to have a home with him. Thanks lover. 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment