Sunday, June 24, 2012

2 months all in One post!




Well Its exactly 6 weeks and 6 days till Bauer's due date. August 11, 2012. We are getting so excited. We have the crib up the clothes washed, folded and put away. We have yet to buy a single box of diapers and from what I hear that makes us weird. So I guess its diapers and a car seat that we will be getting with in the next 6 weeks. 

Kevin is still working, and going to school. We decided that he would try online classes for the summer. I can't say that was a good idea. :) but you live and learn! Next semester will be interesting to say the least. A new baby+school+ work= distracted Big daddy! I hope that we can keep him some what focused on school (lets cross our finger's). He is doing SO well at his job, He is already been offered a promotion, and pay raise and expecting another around the time of the baby. He IS A.M.A.Z.I.N.G & all MINE Kevin has been such an amazing husband through this fun and crazy process they call pregnancy. I was sick the first 15 weeks or so, then I started feeling better and decided I wanted to work, then I started getting really anxious and I hated that feeling. I just feel like so many ends are left undone. But Kev and I have found that whatever is done will be and whats not who cares... (I'll keep telling myself that)

As for me, I have been feeling a little of this and that, I am assuming its just my good'ol body getting ready for the big day. Bauer moves non stop. Sometimes he punches me in spots I would rather never be punched! <3 To feel him inside me is such a miracle becoming a mother has been so much more than I ever imagined it to be and he's not even here yet. My love is growing for both Bauer and Kevin in ways I could of only dreamed of. I thank god for answered prayers. Both of these boys in my life and coming in my life were absolutely made just for me.

Ill put some pictures up of the crib and what not. The Nursery itself isn't ready yet but when it is I will post pictures asap!


Loves N hugs The Burton's 

No comments:

Post a Comment