Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bauer James Burton

These are my goggles!
Hi, My name is Bauer James Burton, I was born on August 9, 2012 @ 11:09 pm. I was 21 inch long and 7.13lbs. I have spent the last 3 weeks being cute mostly, but I like to Poop and pee on Mommy, and I love tummy time with Daddy. I got jaundice just a day after being born, so I had to spend a lot of time in the Bilicase (picture Below). Grandma and Grandpa Labrum, and Aunt Kayla and Uncle Dallan came and visited me while I had to spend lots of time in the case. I was such a good boy mamma said.

This was my bed for the first 4 days of being home.
Grandma Lynda came and stayed with me for a few days and had a lot of fun! She sings me fun songs, snuggles me, gives me lots of kisses. Aunt Shelbi and Uncle Bryant came to celebrate ME, and to spend time with the family. Aunt Shelbi took my new born pictures. They are so cute, check them out below. I was blessed on Sunday August 26 th. I was able to meet a lot of my family, and new friends. I have been waking up once a night for some dinners, and I usually sleep till around 7 am. Mommy likes that I sleep good through the night.
This is my new family and friends on my Blessing day.


I love making silly goose faces! I am the cutest thing,
says mommy & daddy, Oh and everyone I meet.

I just spent the last week with Grandma & Grandpa Burton. I had so much fun being held, It was fun to leave the house a lot. We went to Buy Buy baby, a yummy Mexican Restaurant, I saw my first movie Bourne Legacy Mommy & Daddy love those movies. I slept the whole movie. Mommy got the Diaper bag she really wanted! My first 3 weeks have been really fun and full of new things.
This is me trying to get on my knees, oh and see the
blue and yellow line that means i peed my diaper,
that happends A LOT.
Just days of being home. I grow fast! Momma Calls these my stunna Shades.
Snuggling with Grandma Burton.
My Daddy Loves me so much! He and I snuggle and talk lots! 
Just got my diaper changed.
This picture is me sleeping while getting my pictures taken. 
      

This one is for my Daddy. I love Football to. I watched my
first USC game last night Sept. 1st.
Just sporting my New Nikes!
Oh boy! so sleepy, getting my new born pictures.
Just stretching out

1 comment:

  1. He is an absolute cutie patootie! Congratulations again you guys! How blessed you all are!

    ReplyDelete