Monday, August 6, 2012

5 days & counting

There are 5 days till Bauer's due date of August 11th 2012. I am so excited, scared, nervous and a mix of cheese fries and frozen yogurt. 

I have started to like food again so I guess that's good, I am going to have to be super careful to not gain all the weight I thought I would during pregnancy, post pregnancy. I have already got me a personal training! :) Thanks babe! <3 I have asked Kev to help me get in to shape. I feel I might have a better bod then when I started. Will see. :) 

Well as you can see I am just all over the place. I really am excited to be a mother, and to see Kevin be an amazing father. I am just scared for the unknown of giving birth. so I say lets get that out of the way and start having real fun! :) 

Last night I experienced a lot of cramping, but nothing I felt needed a timer. I guess i really don't know what needs one and what doesn't. But i tell ya it didn't feel great. :)But from what I hear it hurts and then it doesn't. I really want to deliver naturally and will do what it takes to do so. 

Hmmm... maybe ill stop with my ramblings and start on some laundry. I am so great full for my husband and the lord for allowing me to be a stay at home mom. At least for now. 

We owe it all the to the lord.

<3 KMB 

No comments:

Post a Comment